- Treat others with uncompromising truth.
- Lavash trust on your associates.
- Be willing to mentor, and be open to mentoring from anyone.
- Be receptive to new ideas, regardless of their source.
- Take personal risks for the organization's sake.
- Give credit where credit is due.
- Be honest and ethical in all matters.
- Put the interests of others before your own.
03 June 2005
Eight Principles of the Heroic Environment
These are the shared principles that govern organizations consulted by Mr. Lebew and articulated in his book, The Journey into the Heroic Environment. It is another in the series of books on leadership that help organizations create an environment to move forward to accomplish its outcomes or ends.