. . . promises to answer these questions:
- What is conflict of interest?
- Can nonprofits hold a raffle?
- What constitutes wrongful termination?
- Are the independent consultants you use really employees?
- Do you know what the penalties are for these and other management mistakes?
Speakers such as Kafi Blumenfield, President/CEO of Liberty Hill; and James Cordi, representative from California's Attorney General's Office will answer your your questions and more in "See You In Court" on Wednesday, September 26, 2007 from 9 AM to 12 Noon at the Center a Cathedral Plaza.
When we talked Friday about training programs and sessions we noted that not all are as good as they should be. One of the ways that I try to determine the potential quality of a workshop is to look at the person who is presenting it. In this case, I would want to hear what these people have to say about these topics.
I found this information in Nonprofit Directions (Vol. 14, Issue 31), a publication of Southern California Center for Nonprofit Management.
Your ideas matter here! Please leave a comment.