These questions are to help you begin thinking about your role as a board member and work of boards of directors for your organization. Think about these and give it your best shot to answer them on paper and bring your thoughts to our training workshop.
- What is the board for?
- What job outputs should the board produce?
- What is the relationship between a board and the organization’s staff?
- What difficulties has your board faced?
- What questions do you have today about boards?
- Does the board have a model or resource to look toward for help, structure or advice?
Your ideas matter here! Please leave a comment.