This guy is worth reading from time to time if you want to think about strategies to market your organization or business.
Big Picture #1:
A Web site must do at least one of two things, but probably both:
• Turn a stranger into a friend, and a friend into a customer.
• Talk in a tone of voice that persuades people to believe the story you’re telling.
Big Picture #2:
A Web site can cause only four things to happen in the moments after someone sees it:
• She clicks and goes somewhere else you want her to go.
• She clicks and gives you permission to follow up by email or phone.
• She clicks and buys something.
• She tells a friend, either by clicking or by blogging or phoning or talking.
Your ideas matter here! Please leave a comment.